Friday, January 30, 2009

25 Things About Me

25 Things About Me- From Facebook


Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)

1) Tag 25 people? I don't know 25 people.
2) I moved around when I was growing up....Okinawa, Louisiana, New York, etc.
3) I was baptized in the ocean.
4) I love to collect cookbooks. I think it's genetic.
5) I gave birth to premature twins.
6) I love cheese.
7) I have a house in California and one in Arizona. I like them both.
8) I'm a teacher with a Master's Degree in Cross-Cultural Language Acquistion/Multicultural Ed.
9) I don't mind flying but I hate airports.
10) I homeschooled my daughters.
11) I like musicals. I'm going to see "Wicked" for my anniversary.
12) I just got a new mini-lap for work and I love it! It's dinky.
13) I wish I could sew. I have visions of myself sewing. But it just doesn't happen.
14) I'm trying to figure out how to make whole wheat bread without it turning out like a brick.
15) I have a raclette. And you don't.
16) My husband is a graphic artist.
17) I have insomnia. When I do sleep, my dreams are vivid.
18) I am always cold. ALWAYS.
19) I hate to try on clothes.
20) I like to surprise people.
21) I spend a lot of my day buying things....educational things. It's fun though.
22) I love to watch the Food Network. Challenge, Throwdown and Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives are my favorite.
23) My favorite thing to do when I travel is try to find out where the locals eat.
24) When I go to Arizona, I like to hike, play, tennis and swim.
25) I have a lot to learn.

1 comment:

~Stappsters~ said...

I've learned a thing or two reading your blog.