Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My name is Natalie and I'll be your tour guide....

It’s so much fun creating my new blog. Here, let me give you a tour. On your top left, I have my live traffic feed. It’s to see where all of my readers are from. I see that someone from Sacramento has already clued in on my wise and witty writing. Wait…that’s me.

I’ve also included a list of best selling children’s books…in case some of my students stumble here and decide they’d like to read something of a higher quality than my blog. It’s pretty cool. You can search by age group.

I also love my museum art tour. If you scroll down, you can read about the painting. The painting changes when you hit “refresh.”

I have a quick recipe-of-the-day gadget too. I love to read recipe books, so I had to add it. Someday I’m actually going to cook something.

I have the Book of Mormon Sunday School Schedule too. The Book of Mormon is on the Library of Congress’ list of most influential books (ranked 8th by them, ranked 1st by me). You can buy it from Amazon but if you’re interested in reading it, I can get you a free copy.

If you’re looking for a different kind of book, check out the new book release gadget. You can search by genre. I love to read. Please feel free to leave suggestions in my comments.

The bottom of my blog has another cool gadget. I love Braingle. I put this on for my family. We like brain teasers…although some of us have a lot more patience with them than others. Okay, so I’m the one without patience. It doesn’t take much to tease my brain.

The last gadget has nutrition and health trivia. If you click on the button, you can see more fast facts.
I love my tropical background. At first I thought it was too cute to write on, but I’ve spoiled it now.

1 comment:

~Stappsters~ said...

This blog is amazing. It could be my homepage!